Are you an all round go-getter, who loves working on a diverse portfolio?
Love what you see at @hillsandwest @hillsandwestinteriors and feel like you would like to join the small team in Surry Hills?
We’re on the lookout for a super talented creative who loves nothing more than getting stuck into a project and bringing it to life.
Do you LOVE ticking things off lists, having ownership over multiple projects, creating content, writing, social media, being proactive and feel at home in a fast paced environment?
If this sounds like your happy place then read on…
What will keep you busy…
- Project management – multiple clients, campaigns and suppliers
- Administration and customer support – including database and email management
- Social Media management across multiple accounts
- Graphic design – or can use Photoshop & Canva (Sketchup a bonus)
- Content creation
- Website maintenance – WordPress and WooCommerce
- Newsletter management – Mailchimp
You will be…
- Organised and detail-oriented – we work fast and the quality of what we communicate needs to reflect the quality of what we create.
- Independent – you must be self-sufficient and have excellent research skills
- Creative – you can create moodboards and graphics for projects and social media in either Photoshop, SketchUp or other visually appealing tools
- Problem solver – Someone who does not take no for an answer and is willing to get gritty and put in the time to find a solution
- Passionate – eager and willing to take on any task and run with it. You believe in our mission and have a genuine love for what we do.
What you will need…
- An admin background with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Multi-tasking and time-management love
- Confident in sharing opinions and contributing to ideas
- Super social and tech savvy
- Mid to high level computer skills (Word, excel and PPT) and aptitude to learning new skills
- Photoshop, Canva and photo editing skills
- Website maintenance experience in WordPress or other platforms
- Sketchup (highly desirable)
- A flexible 10-15 hours a week – fortnightly 1/2 a day in the Surry Hills Studio
- $25 to $30 an hour to be invoiced – remuneration dependant on experience
- Industry – Interiors & Product Design
If this sounds like you email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to be part of our team.